I have always loved to bake and when I had children I thought back to my own childhood and the wonderful baking my Grandmother created for us. Her baking for us was her way of showing her love and I wanted to do the same for my family. So an interest was sparked and it grew into a passion for gorgeous, high quality, delicious cakes.
Bite Me Baking wants to be your preferred cake bakery for all your most special occasions. Each cake is custom made for your special order using only top-quality ingredients. Time is taken in the planning and execution so that your cake and all it's details are as perfect as YOU want them to be! I take great pride in my work and am in business solely to provide you excellence in taste and in art.
It is my pleasure to provide a custom work of cake art for you and your loved ones!
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to hold your date. $200 non-refundable for wedding cakes. We accept cash and e-transfer, thank you.
- Please allow as much notice as possible for your order. We require a minimum of one week. We will do our utmost to fit in as many orders as possible but advance notice is the best way to be assured of a spot. Wedding Cakes are best ordered several months ahead to allow time for a cake tasting consultation and proper planning.
- Cakes are considered "accepted" once they are picked up or delivered by us so please ensure that the person who has ordered it is available as they are a final sale at that point. Please tell us immediately if something isn't right so we can have you leave satisfied. Also, it is recommended to allow us to deliver any cakes that are more than a single tier as we come prepared for all eventualities and can fix any problems from transporting them.
- We recommend all tiered cakes and all wedding cakes be delivered to your venue in our climate-controlled vehicle. We will deliver it safely and minimize your stress on your big day!
- Cakes are to be kept in a cool, dark room or household fridge before serving time in order to protect the coloured fondant from fading or buttercream flowers from melting.
- Some cakes have wooden toothpicks, lollipop sticks or spaghetti sticks used to offer support to sugar characters. Please be aware and remove these before giving them to children to eat.
- We use Wilton's Cutting Guide for Party and Wedding Cakes and will provide you with a print out for you to use to ensure you have enough pieces of cake for all your guests.